Need Inspiration In Your Business or Life?
We all have those days when nothing seems to go right. Or you’re an entrepreneur working alone and you’re not sure if you’re heading in the right direction.
I know there have been those days when I wonder if all the hours I pour into my business day in and day out, weeks and months on end – wondering if it’s all worth it, just seeing if an idea I had may pay off.
It’s so easy to give up in those times – it’s easy to think you are the only person that goes through this – sometimes looking at other people, it seems to work so easy for every other business owner.
But in reality every other entrepreneur feels exactly the same – days when they feel like they are conquering the world and days when they’re just not sure they are on the right path. That is the life of an entrepreneur. And if you are an ONLINE entrepreneur, that life can get super lonely if you’re not connected to others in your line of business.
Every business owner and entrepreneur has felt the same and all I can say is if you feel you have failed – it’s just one more step towards success.
Do not give up! That’s the strategy going forward.
Here are some inspirational quotes that will show you how successful entrepreneurs think, act, and create:
1. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs
2. “You are to set your own value, communicate that value to the world, and then not settle for less. Sound daunting? That’s just because it takes you out of your comfort zone. You have got to stop being an obstacle on your own path to wealth and security and happiness. You must understand that valuing yourself is well within your control.” – Suze Orman
3. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford
4. “I can accept failure. Everyone failed at something. But I cannot accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
5. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
6. “The entrepreneur is essentially a visualizer and actualizer. He can visualize something, and when he visualizes it he sees exactly how to make it happen.” – Robert L Schwartz
7. “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
8. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender, it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
9. “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” – Bruce Lee
10. “I think a lot of young people have incredible ideas and incredible insights, but sometimes they wait before they go give their life to something. What I did was just to start a little earlier.” – Elizabeth Holmes
11. “It’s important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst that can happen is that you become memorable.” – Sara Blakely
12. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. “Do, or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
14. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
15. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
16. “In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision” – Peter F Drucker
17. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz
18. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
19. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson
20. “Learn from yesterday, live for day, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
21. “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field” – Dennis Waitley
22. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
23. “All of the great leaders have had one characteristic in common: it was the willingness to confront unequivocally the major anxiety of their people in their time. This, and not much else, is the essence of leadership.” – John Kenneth Galbraith
24. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
25. “My best advice to entrepreneurs is this: Forget about making mistakes, just do it.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
26. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
27. “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
28. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
29. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” – Robert Byrne
30. “Ambition is the steam that drives men forward on the road to success. Only the engine under full steam can make the grade.” – Maxi Foreman
31. “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.” – Marie Curie
32. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone
33. “Failure isn’t failure unless you don’t learn from it.” – Dr Ronald Niednagel
34. “For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.” – Richard Branson
35. “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand and irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford
36. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek” – Mario Andretti
37. “If you hear a voice within you saying ‘you are not a painter’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced” – Vincent van Gogh
38. “Great companies are built on great products.” – Elon Musk
39. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” –Malcolm Forbes
40. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
41. “I am one of those who think like Nobel, that humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.” – Marie Curie
42. “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” – Reid Hoffman
43. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
44. “Jealousy’s a weak emotion.” – Jay Z
45. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
46. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
47. “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
48. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
49. “What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.” – Oprah Winfrey
50. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
These quotes have helped me with my approach to life and work. When you have a big vision, and you combine that perspective with action, there’s nothing you can’t do.
Go get your dreams….!
Must Watch: How A 28-yr- Old Got Fired &Then Built A $500k-A-Month Business ⇒
Please follow and like us: